Quality, service and reliability are our goals. If this coincides with your goals, then welcome to the team! We are looking forward to it!
We stick together – a respectful, familiar togetherness of appreciation is very important to us!
Locksmith / Welder / Toolmaker (m/f/d)
- works related to metal
- Employment both in the production area at the location in Hirschberg / Saale and at the customer in the region
- Work always starts in Hirschberg / Saale
- Construction / repair of machines and plants for the leather industry
- Manufacturing and repair of equipment for the timber, paper and plastics industry in the area
- pleasant working atmosphere, great team in a familiy business
- interesting and varying activities
- independent and responsible work
- performance-related payment
- completed training in a metalworking profession or at least experience in the field
- team spirit
- sense of responsibility
You want to be part of our motivated team, then apply now!
Since our founding in 1990, well over 30 apprentices have been trained in the metal trade!
Apprenticeship as a precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Precision mechanics manufacture metal precision parts for machines and assemble them into functional units. In the process, they also install electronic measuring and control components.
- They plan work processes, set up machine tools and process metals using cutting processes such as turning, milling, drilling and grinding. They evaluate the work results and check, for example, whether specified dimensional tolerances have been observed. They also assemble the manufactured machine parts and equipment, adjust them according to their intended use and carry out operating instructions.
- They maintain and repair mechanical devices and equipment.
- working in a pleasant working atmosphere with many young colleagues
- apprentice payment according to the collective wage agreement
- payment for textbooks
- assumption of costs for attending external training courses
- free work clothes
- financial support for the acquisition of a driver’s license
- Enjoy working with metal
- Qualified secondary school diploma
- Interest in new things
Holiday jobs for students and interns (m/f/d)
You would like to improve your pocket money during the holidays, you might be interested in later training in a metal trade or the office sector, you are looking for a task in the area, then just get in touch with us!
We give interested students and interns the opportunity to “try out” a bit in the metal trade or in the office area.
Apply now for the holiday season!